We've launched with Klarna to bring you flexible payment options at checkout. Whether you want to buy now, pay later or pay at your own pace - the choice is yours.
The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout, with your first instalment being collected as soon as your order is confirmed by the merchant.
To qualify for Klarna, you must meet certain credentials:
- You must be 18+ of age and over
- You must hold:
- A valid UK residential address
- A UK bank account with good credit history
- A valid email address and phone number
- A credit/Debit card to be valid 60 days from purchase date.
HOW TO USE KLARNA:
1. Purchase your item(s) on the store as usual.
2. Head to the checkout once you have finished shopping and enter your shipping details.
3. Now, on the payment page, select 'Buy now, pay later with Klarna'.
4. You will then be redirected to the merchant portal for a quick credit check. If you are unsuccessful, you will be asked to make an alternative payment. Regardless, your products will be dispatched as normal.
* Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford may seriously affect your financial status. Saint Saviours is not a lender and acts only as an introducer with Klarna.